Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I bought roller blades and im having trouble please help for 10 pts?

My rollerblades are fforward brand and i bought them at target for $30 or $40 but there slow i have to keep sk8ing and sk8ing w/ all my strength to go as fast as other skates.could it be i need to break them in?? or oil them?? or loosen up the wheels??

I bought roller blades and im having trouble please help for 10 pts?
I%26#039;m sorry to tell you but it%26#039;s probably the skates. Most of the lower cost skates have cheap bearings in the wheels and so they are slower and stiffer no matter what. you can but new bearings at the skating rings if they are blades or even speed wheels may help. Are they in-line or no? Well good luck.
Reply:Dont Loosen The Wheels That Could Strip The BEarings Just Go To Your Local Surf/Skate Shop Get A PAir Of ABEC 9s and get some shortys speed cream Trust me this should work on blades just like it does on skateboards



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment